$75 / 1 Session
- Includes: One 45 minute online session
- One e-mail follow-ups with the trainer
- Instructional handouts and links to refer to during and after class
This class is for:
- New puppy and kitten owners
- Those who have adopted a new pet of any age who need help getting their pet started out right
- Anyone thinking about getting a new pet and want to make sure they are ready
If you need more than a few pointers, I recommend you go with our Manners 101 class for your pet. This session can be rolled over to a four or six session class.
This one hour session can be used before or after you get your new pet. I recommend doing it before to make sure you have everything you need and answer any questions you may have. Session can briefly cover several of the following:
- House training tips
- Recall - coming when called - briefly explained
- Crate (kennel) training
- Feeding tips
- Biting/scratching/rough play
- Appropriate toy choices
Please consider taking the Manners 101 class for your new pet. No matter their age, a new pet comes with unkowns that you may need help dealing with.
I would love to help you with your pet's training needs. Please drop me a note if you enjoyed this site or if you have any questions about classes or any other pet related questions. Check out our other classes!
Judy Seils and Ruby